0

shut up and drive drive drive drive ~~~

DeAr diaRy ...

yesterday ( thursday ) was my 1st driving lesson...
i was so so so so nervous in skul..
sum said last time she wasnt nervous at all.. until she went hands on on the wheel then only started to feel nervous...
heh for me totally vice versa... in skul so sked of it but when i grab the stering i feel like a pro driver.. haha no feel jor... xD
so aunty asked me to wait at KFC in front of my dad's clinic... then she drove me to a parking space somewhere in bangi... started explaining bout the gears and when to use the clutch and how to use it..
wahhhh it was like alien language to me.. uga uga... cant get it.. ><
experience is worth a thousand words... drive myself baru tahu... keep going round the parking lot lo... pusing pusing.. full clutch - change gear - half clutch - hold clutch - accelerate - release clutch - slow down - full clutch - change gear - release clutch slowly - accelerate ... wahaha jilien u pening adi rite ?? sengaja de.. LOL x)
honestly i think it was easy after i got the hang of it.. 10 mins later aunty taught me how to reverse adi.. 10 more mins then it was the real thing.. went out on the road.. drove all the way to bangi driving centre and aunty taught me a little bit bout side parking... then i tried going uphill.. hehe i din 死火.. wahaha !! feel so proud now.. kekeke..
only thing i dun like is the traffic light... have to stop and wait in free gear mode... then when the light turned green so nervous pull here pull there press here press there dont pull this dont pull that dont press this dont press that.. @_@ so hor.. in the end the traffic light almost turn to orange oni i go... wahaha the cars at the back sure cursing me.. evil little me xP macam mr. bean !
after 2 hours i drove home.. reli on the stering until i reach my house... syok la that feeling.. on the way passed by some yuhua students saw me.. hohoho shuang ! feel soooo .... aiya syok la ! xD
learnt a lot for a first timer.. hehe act pro liao... tmr will be my 2nd lesson.. gambateh !

peace out ! ^^v

after i get my P license...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top